In a previous post I described the Christmas cracker bells. Yesterday I finished converting the clappers; I haven't done the handles yet as I don't have enough leather left after making Angela's mini bells. So now we have a set of micro bells. Amazingly, the tenor of the micro bells is the same note as the treble of the mini bells. After spending a few hours working on the micro bells, the mini bells now look enormous!
This gives us an extra set of 8, especially suitable for small hands. The sequence of colours isn't quite the same as in the mini bells.
More excitingly, we can use the micro bells to augment the mini bells to 10, 12 or 14. We tried some rounds on 10 this morning, as my sister is visiting. Tomorrow Jonathan and Angela are coming over, so we'll be able to try some rounds on 12.